MiniArt 1/35 Pz III Ausf D

robw_uk

• 2 weeks later...

nothing new on the tank but now have a photographic light box which should improve my images (need to play around with it more of course).....

DSC01692.jpg

DSC01690.jpg

DSC01691.jpg

• Like 10

Congratulations on your purchase of a useful item!
I am also planning to buy a lightbox, but have not decided yet. Which box did you buy?
The lighting is really good, but your photos are tinged with purple. Is this a problem with camera settings? 

Vytautas

44 minutes ago, vytautas said:

Congratulations on your purchase of a useful item!
I am also planning to buy a lightbox, but have not decided yet. Which box did you buy?
The lighting is really good, but your photos are tinged with purple. Is this a problem with camera settings? 

Vytautas

need to check the white balance.... but nothing difficult to correct  in post... as for which one, went with:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/384226984259

• Thanks 1

Nice work Rob, I wondered where you went during the GB. You can hear those track lengths on the hull clanking away, they make it look very menacing. Love the stowage, Marie Kondo would be very happy at the orderliness.

I've got a Miniart Ausf.B in my stash with a similar delicate looking suspension set up (less springs, more shock absorber linkages), not sure that I want to know how fragile it's going to be.

Nice job on what looks like a superb kit of the panzer III…