T-34-85 Egyptian, Miniart 37071 Interior Kit.

edjbartos

11 hours ago, vytautas said:

Great! There is really something to see here. Nice to see so many small details and first-class painting

Vytautas

10 hours ago, Cerberus said:

I second this, first class painting bringing the interior alive.

Matt 

8 hours ago, keefr22 said:

I agree too - super painting of all the details!

Keith

Many thanks guys, I really appreciate it, this really has seemed an age to get to this point, I think once I get the other side done it will really start to gather pace.

As always thanks for looking in

Ed

14 hours ago, Bullbasket said:

Stunning detail work Ed. That goes for the painting as well.

John.

Thank you John , much appreciated, this is one of those models that is going to take some time to build as there are lots of details to assemble and paint. Hopefully I can construct the model to show off as much as possible...

thanks again

Ed

Edited by edjbartos
Spelling
  • Like 1

On 2/18/2021 at 8:39 PM, Das Abteilung said:

I quite fancy one of these but I have no real interest in the interior.  I'm hoping they'll do a Syrian one with the curious DshK mount.

Syrian version just announced.  Non-interior.  Comes with decals for the handprint camouflage.

spacer.png

• Like 6

8 hours ago, Das Abteilung said:

Syrian version just announced.  Non-interior.  Comes with decals for the handprint camouflage.

spacer.png

I know, Miniart sent me an email with this, looks really good, maybe one for the future as I already have two other Miniart kits with interior in the stash that need to be done..

Ed

Hi guys, a new update on my T-34, have now managed to finish assembling the right hand side of the main body.....

y4mE8czMLoy-Msg_sal5uT63_MoXFRswbt_V3EQP

Photo showing the base and the two sides prior to assembly...

y4mG9TYe_CGEdHVSJe_NPtM7-TBYSjxi8Kjsj3uM

The two sides added to the base plate, a really nice fit, the sides just clipped into position...

y4mzyFNOcP4H4IX8OMSQ4ZQ3iqwm1ZQrzQz0Uv58

Some general views around the interior, hopefully I will be able to show this off on the finished build, but will see later on as I assemble the outside...

y4m8ad7YhJqfTk_SyLoTsPoNQxj0DqarL4VbxGt0

y4mozCYwBoN-MsHhDXkuVh84PLMddnR-SmDFfUf1

y4meo7DN7NZIFnR4hvfsYtR2BtPm2-kV0LSFe6yV

y4mlk4FBYCcp3n1uE5Ea89-CYW3OWYtYxALlgg-x

y4mB2Bl-8xe34kCd1rndku391Jb6DWOs8CtN218A

y4mGnjpI0Wi6N2YzhcieNPLt2H_4OlO-Pzn0M8oJ

So next up is a very detailed engine and transmission, so will take some time in doing this after a bit of research. Will come back when I have started...

thanks for looking in, all the best

Ed

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, vytautas said:

Perfect. I don’t know what else to say 👍

Vytautas

10 hours ago, Cerberus said:

It's beautiful work that's for sure, very realistic interior painting.  :thumbsup:

Matt

10 hours ago, diablo rsv said:

Lovely work Ed, that's coming together nicely.

Wayne

Thank you so much chaps really appreciate you looking in and for your kind comments, that's part one out of the way, next headache will be the engine...:banghead:

Ed

9 hours ago, robw_uk said:

stunning as always... you side walls will help me get more detail in to my D30 version

Thanks Rob, hope that this gives you some information, just looked at your D30, it looks really good, great work mate

all the best

Ed

• Like 1

9 hours ago, keefr22 said:

That looks superb Ed! Being mainly an aircraft and car modeller I have very little knowledge of what the interior of a tank is like, so this is quite an education for me! :)

Keith 

Thanks Keith, I'm glad that you are finding this of interest, hopefully there will be plenty more to see by the look of the amount of parts that I still have to assemble...😀

thanks for looking in and commenting

Ed

• Like 1

Superb, as ever, Ed! 

Enjoyed seeing your previous full interior kit come to life so I've no doubt this will be its equal. The quality of the build and paintwork is just outstanding!

Great work

Darryl 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, SoftScience said:

Superb!!!!

I'm really loving the challenge of these kits, and I'm so happy to see someone else building one too!

The interior looks splendid!

Thanks for your comments, they indeed are a bit of a challenge but are really interesting to build, I like them anyway. Good job as I have another two Miniart interior kits to build after this one....:facepalm:

Ed

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Dads203 said:

Lovely work indeed Ed, these kits really are so well detailed and do look amazing once done, you are doing this justice mate. 

Cheers Dan, appreciate you looking in and for commenting, It never ceases to amaze me how much detail they put into these kits, must have been a designers nightmare, Its hard enough building it. I really loved the work that you have done on your M10, hope I can come somewhere close to the finish that you have done, 

cheers mate

Ed

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Jasper dog said:

Superb, as ever, Ed! 

Enjoyed seeing your previous full interior kit come to life so I've no doubt this will be its equal. The quality of the build and paintwork is just outstanding!

Great work

Darryl 

Thank you Darryl, Its slowly coming together, you build and build and build and then it all seems to go together at once, it's one of those builds , you either love them or hate them. They just take time, but I enjoy the challenge of doing them. Hopefully this one will turn out nicely.

As always Darryl, I appreciate you looking in and for your comments

Ed

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Model Mate said:

stunning, as always! Really nice work - it's easy to see you enjoy this stuff.

Thanks for commenting and looking in, there's always lots to do but good fun...

all the best

Ed