Mini Moreland

Hey guys, 

Just wanted to introduce myself. 

Started model Warhammer about 10 years ago when I was about 13? And stopped painting for a good decade. Then I purchased a few boxes of models but never started. In the last year I have finally pulled my finger out. 

Completed so far: 

Dassault Mirage 2000 1:72

Tamiya Subaru Impreza Wrx 1999 1:24

Revell Ford Mustang fastback 1965 1:24

Revell Spitfire 1:72

Airfix apache 1:72

In progress/starting:

Matchbox Harley Davidson 1200FLH 1:12

Tamiya Yamaha Virago535 1:12

Revell Ford Greased lightning 1:25

Ford mustang fastback (family friend started but gave up) 

Cutty Sark 1:220 (purchased half made for family friend). 

Airfix 1:24 spitfire

A recent purchased I have made is a little helping hands off Amazon (£25?) and has a magnifying glass with Led light and the helping hands are two Croc clips. So far brilliant. Looking at getting a Tamiya Spray Stand soon. 

With regards to paints. I am fairly stocked up on Revell Aqua and Tamiya acrylics. Downloaded a great App 'Hobby color converter' which helps me convert humbrol to revell colours. I havnt got any spray cans and was unsure whether I should. 

Any tips for my future models or anything, would love to hear! 

Thank you and happy modelling 

Hello Mini.... :post1: from across the pond in Chicago. Myself I build mostly aircraft but do venture into other types occasionally. Only thing I can say is enjoy, build only for your happiness(never try to build what you think others expect), and don't hesitate to ask for tips/advice. Everyone is quite friendly here and will always help. It just may take a little patience for the right person to see your question/request. 

Dennis

• Like 1

Greeting Mini. This is a great place to learn all those things you never knew you didn't know. As for tips, just ask, and I guarantee that someone will have the answer.

Probably the best forum for modellers there is.

Jon