Dragon 1/35 Jagdpanzer IV A-O

Andy J

1 minute ago, keefr22 said:

Jeez, then it'll be a jumper a day....!! 🤣

K

Brilliant mate 🤣🤣🤣🤣....oh dear that made me lol 😆 👍

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, diablo rsv said:

Impressive start Andy. The paint work is looking good already. I presume you have plenty of space to display these builds.

Wayne.

Thanks Wayne infact none of my builds are on display mate they are built in the garage and they stay in the garage....shame really i suppose 🤔

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, diablo rsv said:

You need to get yourself a little display cabinet, it would be a shame to let them gather dust.

Yes I agree, my car builds are kept in a display cabinet well most of them are i really need to buy one for my armour builds.....I'll see what I can find on the Internet 🙂👍

• Like 1

2 hours ago, vytautas said:

Now I’m really convinced - Andy, you are a real champion - incredible modeling speed.

Middle names is "Supersonic"!🙂

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, keefr22 said:

Make sure it has room for the bases you'll be making for them.... :whistle:

K

You know what Keith, figures, bases etc it's only a matter of time methinks 🙂👍

• Like 1

16 hours ago, keefr22 said:

Make sure it has room for the bases you'll be making for them.... :whistle:

K

16 hours ago, Andy J said:

You know what Keith, figures, bases etc it's only a matter of time methinks 🙂👍

Really must learn to read, glanced at Keith's post and thought he'd suggested Andy was going to take making buses.

Being Andy wouldn't have surprised me either, cars, afvs, suggestion of boats so why not buses too!

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Jasper dog said:

Really must learn to read, glanced at Keith's post and thought he'd suggested Andy was going to take making buses.

Being Andy wouldn't have surprised me either, cars, afvs, suggestion of boats so why not buses too!

Or even wingy things 😉👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hi

Looking good and done so quickly.

Makes me feel terrible having it sat there unmade and what it could look like when done. Glad it went to a model builder and not a model collector 👍

Top job. Looking forward to seeing Panzer III built.

Alan

• Like 1

Well, that was a bit of a surprise. I looked for this in the RFI forum, but it wasn't there. Still, I suppose that you do have to eat and sleep. Anyway, the paintwork does look nice and even.

John.

• Haha 6

16 hours ago, alanmac said:

Hi

Looking good and done so quickly.

Makes me feel terrible having it sat there unmade and what it could look like when done. Glad it went to a model builder and not a model collector 👍

Top job. Looking forward to seeing Panzer III built.

Alan

Thanks Alan, I suppose we are all model collectors one way or another but I don't but many kits just enough to wet the appetite 😉 👍

7 hours ago, edjbartos said:

Nice, paintwork looks great Andy, it's all coming along nicely...

Ed

Thanks Ed, work is slowing my progress atm but I'll get back to it soon 🙂👍

5 hours ago, Bullbasket said:

Well, that was a bit of a surprise. I looked for this in the RFI forum, but it wasn't there. Still, I suppose that you do have to eat and sleep. Anyway, the paintwork does look nice and even.

John.

Sorry for the lack of progress John I really must try harder 😉👍

• Haha 1

So no progress on the build I'm afraid due to work commitments, but I have a question regarding the single link tracks 🤔. These will be my first attempt at single link tracks so I'm not sure what is the best way to approach the task of building them up and fitting them to the wheels, so I would appreciate any advice and help i can get from anyone out there 🙂👍

1 hour ago, Andy J said:

So no progress on the build I'm afraid due to work commitments, but I have a question regarding the single link tracks 🤔. These will be my first attempt at single link tracks so I'm not sure what is the best way to approach the task of building them up and fitting them to the wheels, so I would appreciate any advice and help i can get from anyone out there 🙂👍

Hi Andy, there are lots of ways of doing this depending on how much room you have under the fenders etc, the link below may help as this is pretty much the way that I do them...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kf5TBEN_Eks

hope this helps, good luck

Ed

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, edjbartos said:

Hi Andy, there are lots of ways of doing this depending on how much room you have under the fenders etc, the link below may help as this is pretty much the way that I do them...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kf5TBEN_Eks

hope this helps, good luck

Ed

Thanks Ed just watched the video and it's a massive help. Thanks a lot mate now I have a plan 🙂👍

• Like 1

So I managed to grab a couple of hours after work today and I've primed all the wheels ready for paint and added a wash to the lower hull to bring out some of the moulded details. Although most of this work will be hidden later on in the build i thought it might be worthwhile if only to see what effect i can create. Off work for a couple of days now so hopefully i can get a move on and make up for lost time. Here's a couple of pics of today's progress nothing major but a step in the right direction imo 

spacer.png

spacer.png

Thanks for looking back soon 🙂👍

• Like 13

7 minutes ago, vytautas said:

Nice going Andy, looks really good 👍

Vytautas

Thanks Vytautas it's not really necessary to do this work as it will be covered up later but I'm enjoying myself so why not 🙂👍

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Andy J said:

Thanks Vytautas it's not really necessary to do this work as it will be covered up later but I'm enjoying myself so why not 🙂👍

Here, as well as about money - more is better 🙂

Vytautas

• Like 2