phil1000

Hello from Ne England i have recently got back into model making from an absence of 3 years

My modelling skills are very basic and would like help with them

Seen a lot of very good quality kits been built to a very high standard hope i can hone my skills 

I am just starting with a 1/16 t34/85 trumpeter kit big hands big fingers no eyes same old problem 

any how all the best and hope to speak soon

Phil

Hello and welcome Phil from the high plains of New Mexico USA. You have come to the right place, I'm not an armor person but have done a few, I'm a airplane in 48th scale type person. We all have been in your position at one time or another. Myself included and seems what was in my youth has crept in in the elder life.

Again welcome and am looking forward to your progress.

All The Best,

Ron VanDerwarker

Hello Phil...:post1: from the city by the lake Chicago USA. Patience is key build your T-34 but don't try every new technique out. You might get frustrated and give up. Try one or two on every build, less frustration and your skills will build up faster than you think. 

Dennis

Welcome from just the other side of the Moors.

Stick with it and you will keep learning and improving. Seeing a finished model, however imperfect, you have built is great. 

This forum is one of the best places to discover new ideas and techniques.

• Like 1