Does Bra.Z or anyone make resin IAE V2500 engines?

Plumbum

I have a Revell 1/144 A319 and it has CFM 56 engines but I need the IAE V2500s. I looked

around a bit but did not see where Bra.Z makes that one. Any others out there, after market

airliner parts is a "foreign" subject to me, too many years doing Lancs , Zeros and 109s.---John

BraZ probably doesn't make them because there are other Revell Boxings that have the V2500 Engines.  I think unless like Murray Walker I am completely mistaken at least one of their A320 Family of kits came with both sets of Engines?  

If not surely someone out there has a spare set or would swop you for the CFMs?  Maybe place an Ad in the Marketplace or ask one of the Airliner SIG people?  

As @Rob S says, Revell do V2500 engines in some of their boxings, some have just V2500's some have both V2500's and CFM's, and some are just CFM's (presumably the kit you have is just CFM's)

Boxings with both include the A320 Air Berlin and the Thomas Cook/Swiss boxings, both boxings of the A319, BMI and British Airways come with both as well.

If you don't fancy another Baby Bus, you could try the Wanted section for a spare set of V2500's

"Location:27.54 N 82.47 W"  

I think I've mentioned this before that I was going to do something like that for my Location but then I thought that if there was a Modelling Geek out there that is also responsible for GPS Targetting of Munitions and he/she accidentally copied and pasted my coordinates that would be the end of the "Stash"!  (or at least one of the "Stashes"!).  

Then again it could come in handy if like Sheldon Cooper you put in the coordinates of your Mortal Enemy ...