RFM Panzer III + Extras

Jasper dog

3 hours ago, Hewy said:

🤗 buildable loft insulation, a superb invention, and its not as itchy as the yellow stinky stuff

True, just more expensive and now both the Mrs and Derek the postie now recognises the size and shape of the boxes....😳

Do you know what it like to mocked by the postman....😣

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Jasper dog said:

Do you know what it like to mocked by the postman

Lol, no ,but i have a oap next door neighbour who has converted his garage into a split level train layout and he takes my "large" suspicious looking plain boxes in from the postie 🤭 as long as i show him the finished article, but they go into such a long long waiting list he only gets to see the odd one 

• Haha 2

Save the final weathering elements, mud etc and a little stowage I'll call the basic  build done...until I spot something I've forgotten!

Tow cables assembled and fitted, perhaps room for a little more weathering on those. 

Hatches on, aerial on, spare wheels painted and fitted along with the jack block and of course spare track links added.

Knew I'd forgotten something....the 3d printed extinguisher!

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Even assembled the kit supplied figure....really!

spacer.png

Not sure his uniform is quite correct for winter 42🤔

• Like 12

That's looking great Darryl - everything has come together nicely :thumbsup: Looking forward to seeing her all weathered up. This is where I am at the moment with my build. It's amazing that armour builds generally go together so quickly but then you reach the weathering stage and then there just seems to be a never-ending list of things to do!!

Kris

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, planecrazee said:

That's looking great Darryl - everything has come together nicely :thumbsup: Looking forward to seeing her all weathered up. This is where I am at the moment with my build. It's amazing that armour builds generally go together so quickly but then you reach the weathering stage and then there just seems to be a never-ending list of things to do!!

Kris

6 hours ago, Andy J said:

Nice work again Darryl getting close to the finish line now mate and looking great 👍 

Thanks chaps, can't do much in regards mud or whatever until I decide on a base, so I guess that's the next aspect... 🤔(Won't be anything involved just a simple base to sit it on).

Thanks again

Darryl 

• Like 2

That really is coming together beutifully Darryl. Lovely work on the tools...they look superb. I'm looking forward to seeing it with the final weathering.....when you decide whta it will be! :thumbsup:

Kind regards,

Stix