TS423 Dakota nose job ***finished ***

6 hours ago, Konrad said:

See this page :)

I did start looking and found quite a few images, as I thought that originally it appeared in German markings and that's how I remembered it. Someone has done one on the hyperscale website and leading edge did a resin conversion set including decals 

Nice job. Is there a reason why no fin flash?

Just to detour a bit, I am interested in seeing that your shed / mancave is not insulated. Is it not cold or damp during these cold and wet months?/

Well done glad you got it across the line,looks great. It would be nice to see those models you have underneath the shelf, you can just see a few peeking out.

Excellent job.

23 hours ago, Paul J said:

Nice job. Is there a reason why no fin flash?

Just to detour a bit, I am interested in seeing that your shed / mancave is not insulated. Is it not cold or damp during these cold and wet months?/

TS423 never wore a fin flash sometimes with I think the Cranwell crest when the RAE had use of her. As for shedquarters I have a small heater on a timer that runs for 1/2 an hour every 4 hours and that keeps the damp at bay. Though in about 6 weeks shedquarters 2 will be erected and I will dry line it. 

6 hours ago, Homer said:

Well done glad you got it across the line,looks great. It would be nice to see those models you have underneath the shelf, you can just see a few peeking out.

Excellent job.

Just nipped out to shedquarters and took these. Originally I boarded out my loft but when summer is here it turned into a right sweatbox so I had a good build shed. 

IMG_20210205_195827

IMG_20210205_195940

IMG_20210205_195948

IMG_20210205_200005

IMG_20210205_200036

IMG_20210205_200055

IMG_20210205_200027

IMG_20210205_200045

Unfortunately this is the other side of shedquarters but when shedquarters 2 arrives this will not happen! 

• Like 3

At least you have somewhere to display your builds.  All mine are in boxes and now lodge in my new bigger shed. I do have better room to model but no where to show off my work and any other space is taken by my kit stash and household DIY tools etc.

• Like 1