Challenger 2 MBT - RAC

11 hours ago, ivan-o said:

Nice work being done there 👍

Nice to hear you are going for a career in the Services! Good luck with your interviews and tests.👏

Thanks Ivan and @vytautas, certainly looking forward to it. Yea got a long way to go before I can call it my career, but I'm about 80% done with RMAS selection. Thanks for the encouragement. 

Edited by British Army Platforms
  • Like 4

• 1 year later...

I'm building this kit now I've noticed nothing for Scots Dragoons markings so had to order xtra decal set that's my gripe!I've never built a chally tamiya or trumpeter I see the difference from the real thing I was climbing on and the smooth Hull on the RFM kit imnin 2 minds to texture it but I need my mojo back so wanted to do a good kit from the stash straight from the box and something different it's always ww2 so taking a modernisation turn just now as have like a shop in house with new kits anyway haha I really want rfm or Takom or meng to do just a challenger! I think tamiyas will be well past it now and showing its age? But any thoughts on that would be great to hear!

• 5 months later...
On 2/3/2021 at 8:20 AM, British Army Platforms said:

spacer.png

A mean looking CR2, possible scheme 1 - i like the matt like colours in the dirt.

That's actually a CR3.......it has the new Rhienmettal smoothie gun........Not yet in service......known as the digital challenger.