SUU-42 anyone?

Nebbor

For a project of the 497thTFS Nite Owls (specifically Owl08) I am looking for any info about the SUU-42 pods it carried. So far I have only found 1 crude drawing with some basic dimensions, an artist impression and 2 photographs of this rare piece of ordnance. That's it! Anyone has some more info about the SUU-42?

Thanks Hook.

I tried searching but I don't know if it is me but the search function seems to be very temperamental and more often than not isn't working.

Thanks for the link but that is the publication where I found the crude drawing with the basic dimensions. Looking for photo's that show colour(s) and markings or more detail in general. Surely there must be more out there than 2 pictures that I found of this pod?!

If you are looking for a 1/48 scale SUU-42, perhaps you may want to contact Six Scales in Singapore, which has just did a small run by 3-D printing.

20201108_210801_edited_a

Six Scales can be contacted through their Facebook page on:

https://www.facebook.com/sixscalesmodelmaker

I have a pair of them and they measure up well to the published dimensions.

YK

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, YK GOH said:

If you are looking for a 1/48 scale SUU-42, perhaps you may want to contact Six Scales in Singapore, which has just did a small run by 3-D printing.

Six Scales can be contacted through their Facebook page on:

https://www.facebook.com/sixscalesmodelmaker

I have a pair of them and they measure up well to the published dimensions.

YK

Yes, exactly what I was looking for! Thanks! Any extra details on the rear except the tubes?

Now it just leave the question of markings...