𝐖𝐂 (𝐅𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝 𝐓𝐨𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐭) 𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐥 𝐊𝐢𝐭 #𝟑𝟓𝟖𝟎𝟎 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝟏/𝟑𝟓 from ICM

Julien

Hi Julien,

Waiting impatiently your review from this kit.

We could maybe establish a new dedicated group build?

Toilets walkarounds?

A tutorial about the wheatering effects for such a model. 

And of course resin conversion sets for Japanese, Turkish etc. versions. 

V.P.

Edited by Homebee
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

Geeze, what a terrible job ICM did.  Hinges on the wrong side.  Roof slope the wrong way.  No toilet paper dispenser on the port wall.  Clearly they did not go to the Crapper Museum in Nuneaton.   Hundreds of examples to use for proper documentation.  Very disappointing.  Well, fingers crossed the Tamiya version will be better.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 13

This reminds me of what I was assured was a true story which I was told way back in the 1970's.  

Close your eyes and imagine the scene.  I lonely cottage that had stood miles from anywhere on a remote Scottish cliff top coastline for a couple of hundred years or more undisturbed.  The occupant had never seen fit to improve the plumbing arrangements and had one of these outside as many did before modern plumbing and sanitation found its way to remote parts.

The door to the WC would open to the most magnificent panoramic view across a short stretch of field to the cliff top and from there nothing as far as the eye could see beyond sea and sky with milling gulls and sea birds.  The evening sun was setting and low on the horizon casting magnificent shades of red, purple and blue on a rare still warm evening.  There our intrepid chap sat in splendid isolation pondering natures bounty with the door wide open.  His gaze flitted from gull to gannet.  Squinting against the dying rays he noticed one gull as a tiny speck but getting somewhat larger by the moment.  Still unalarmed he was enjoying the peace and quiet albeit with trousers at ankles when the gull metamorphosed into a very low flying Vulcan going like the clappers which pulled up to clear the cliffs on max power at the very last minute, just miss the cliff top and climb away right over his said WC which nearly went with the Vulcan.  One certain cure for constipation I'd have thought

Apologies for the straying off post but at least its clean.

• Haha 11

Personally I think ICM are being a little cheeky aiming for the bottom end of the market. This will undoubtedly put a strain on other kits that wish to stool the show as this is the bog standard version. It's a very loose area to be in as there are so many sitting tenants that wish to dump what they are doing and join another movement. Either urine or urout as their (on paper) leader Anne Drex has said when talking about her open door policy and the need to access to the throne. The kit would make a great diorama of say a scene at Flushing Meadow. Any problems with this kit could be a wipe out  and the reviews will be crap. As they say sit tight and see what is produced from the bowels of the modelling room.

Dick

P...s  Have you seen the size of it???

It's only a little jobby. 

Edited by jenko
Thought of an ending
  • Haha 7

Shanks to all of you, but please  - STOP! 😄

I'm reminded of this Blackadder quote:

"How lucky you are to find the toilet so amusing. For us it is a mundane and functional item. For you, the basis of an entire culture."  

• Haha 6

Gents..... you are asking questions I'm not privy to, 

You can rent one of these if you like.

They are to let. 

Dick

• Haha 1