New member - Long Time Watcher?

Stoz

I have been looking at all the amazing aircraft kit builds on Britmodeller for a long time so finally decided to join as a member. I’m not sure my builds are up to the standard of some on here but it’s a great source for help and inspiration! Built models as a kid and came back to the hobby about 10 years ago and am throughly obsessed again! Favourite genre is 60’s,70’s jets onwards, favourite aircraft has always and will always be the mighty F-4 Phantom, current display cases are home to - 2 x phantoms (1 x US Navy, 1 x USAF F-4E), 1 x Skyraider, 1 x convair hustler, 1 x starfighter, 1 x Mirage 2000, 1 x sea vixen, 1 x SU-22 Fitter (all 1:48 scale) and a 1:144 scale VC-10, Starlifter and IL-76.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Stoz said:

I have been looking at all the amazing aircraft kit builds on Britmodeller for a long time so finally decided to join as a member. I’m not sure my builds are up to the standard of some on here but it’s a great source for help and inspiration! Built models as a kid and came back to the hobby about 10 years ago and am throughly obsessed again! Favourite genre is 60’s,70’s jets onwards, favourite aircraft has always and will always be the mighty F-4 Phantom, current display cases are home to - 2 x phantoms (1 x US Navy, 1 x USAF F-4E), 1 x Skyraider, 1 x convair hustler, 1 x starfighter, 1 x Mirage 2000, 1 x sea vixen, 1 x SU-22 Fitter (all 1:48 scale) and a 1:144 scale VC-10, Starlifter and IL-76.

Hello Stoz... :post1: from Chicago USA. Nonsense show us your work, if you're happy with your work thats all that matters. No one will trash your stuff and I’m certain if you talked to those you think are making perfect builds. They'd be happy to point out what isn't good about them. You should always just build for yourself and don't try to please others by building what you think we on the Forum want. That way only leads to frustration and disappointment. Personally Im an aircraft builder myself. 

Dennis

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Stoz Stoz show us your models

We are all here to LOOK at models, building is a pastime while I wait to see yours

And theirs

And his and hers

It is our own happy playroom, get involved and enjoy your self as Corsairfoxfouruncle asks

Welcome pal, soon get used to us I promise