Belkits MG Metro 6R4 .

6 hours ago, ocatlub said:

Pity they did not take more care with decal sheet as the navigators christian name is Nigel not Angel! Its correct on the box.

Happily, (and in no small part due to watching @Windy37 build this, I bought one which arrived today. And I'm pleased to say that not only the box but also the decals have been updated with the correct name.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Spiny said:

Happily, (and in no small part due to watching @Windy37 build this, I bought one which arrived today. And I'm pleased to say that not only the box but also the decals have been updated with the correct name.

That's good to know that Belkits have spotted and corrected their mistake . 

Thanks for the comments 

Gary  . 

22 minutes ago, Windy37 said:

That's good to know that Belkits have spotted and corrected their mistake . 

Thanks for the comments 

Gary  . 

I bought one too, mainly due to this build by Gary. Sadly I must have an earlier production as the decals in mine are incorrect. However, I've already drafted one up in Adobe Illustrator ready to print, so all is not lost. I may look to do a different rally to Monte Carlo as I prefer the tarmac wheels. I'm thinking '86 Tour de Corse...

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Steve Noble said:

I bought one too, mainly due to this build by Gary. Sadly I must have an earlier production as the decals in mine are incorrect. However, I've already drafted one up in Adobe Illustrator ready to print, so all is not lost. I may look to do a different rally to Monte Carlo as I prefer the tarmac wheels. I'm thinking '86 Tour de Corse...

It's kind of humbling to know I'm inspiring fellow builders !

The Metro' s do well on tarmac settings and cooling discs on their wheels , Steve . 

Gary . 

3 hours ago, Windy37 said:

It's kind of humbling to know I'm inspiring fellow builders !

The Metro' s do well on tarmac settings and cooling discs on their wheels , Steve . 

Gary . 

Well, I hope you're proud of yourself Gary for costing me a small fortune for the kit, extra tarmac wheels, decals, paints etc 🙄 

Mrs Noble was very happy when it all arrived last week, not!! I have a hard time justifying model kits to her at the best of times, but after seeing how nicely yours was when finished I just couldn't resist getting one.

By the way if you want the corrected driver names decals I can send you some when I print them? Let me know.

• Like 1