Trumpeter catalogue 2021-2022 ?

Homebee

• Homebee changed the title to Trumpeter catalogue 2021-2022 ?
3 hours ago, Graham Boak said:

The ships in the catalogue have been shown on ModelWarships.com, so it must be out somewhere.  I'm not sure whether it was a link to the entire catalogue or not.

Do you have a link? I went to ModelWarships.com, but I can't find it.

I didn't keep it.  If not ModelWarships try Steel Navy.

It is on Steel Navy  in the Forum.  It gives the following link:  toylandhobbymodelingmagazine.com/2020/10/18/NEW SHIPS 1/700-1/350-1/200 Trumpeter FROM 2020-2021 CATALOG – 

There seem to be something odd about copying links into Britmodeller, for me, but that should be good enough to get it.  Otherwise go into Steel navy and scroll down: it is given in Tom Cervo's posting.

31 minutes ago, Graham Boak said:

It is on Steel Navy  in the Forum.  It gives the following link:  toylandhobbymodelingmagazine.com/2020/10/18/NEW SHIPS 1/700-1/350-1/200 Trumpeter FROM 2020-2021 CATALOG – 

There seem to be something odd about copying links into Britmodeller, for me, but that should be good enough to get it.  Otherwise go into Steel navy and scroll down: it is given in Tom Cervo's posting.

Thank you.

On 1/29/2021 at 10:34 PM, Graham Boak said:

2020/2021 Catalogue - Ships listing

That the 2020/2021 catalogue about 9 months after they were posted on here.

As for 2021/2022 I have seen no sign, last year the Catalogue was sneak released on the 19th December and officially posted up on the 4th of Feb, which seemed to tie in with the Nuremberg Toy Fair, as the Trade shows are now happening, i'm not sure where we will get the annual release schedule as also looking to see what the likes of Fujimi and Aoshima have planed in the way of ship kits.

• 3 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, Neffan said:

What's the matter with Trumpeter and Hobby Boss ...? There is no more website on the internet ??? Very strange 🙄 Maybe New Website ? 

As usual at that time of the year I should say. The Trumpeter as HobbyBoss homepages will be for sure online again late February or in the first days of March. With or without a new design? That's the question.

V.P.  

Edited by Homebee

I gotta say, that Trumpeter have (true to form) baffled me with their catalogue.

For some years now, there's been a 1/350 Nelson and Rodney (05621/2) listed as "New" but absolutely no signs of a physical release-not that it matters, given the size of my stash and glacial build pace, but surely there's an opportunity for another model kit company to step up here? (Flyhawk maybe?)

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, colossusfr said:

Any news from Trumpeter or Hobbyboss for 2021 ?

Unfortunately not. 

But Hobbyboss will be releasing 

a 1/48th scale F-18E this month. 

It will be interesting to see how it 

compares to the new MENG kit.

2 hours ago, B.sin said:

Unfortunately not. 

But Hobbyboss will be releasing 

a 1/48th scale F-18E this month. 

It will be interesting to see how it 

compares to the new MENG kit.

Definitely interesting comparison... if there is a significant $$ difference there might be even room on the market for all 4 ~modern toolings. Depending on model features of course!

Let's see if HB did their homework!

• Like 1

On 3/3/2021 at 3:51 AM, exdraken said:

Definitely interesting comparison... if there is a significant $$ difference there might be even room on the market for all 4 ~modern toolings. Depending on model features of course!

Let's see if HB did their homework!

Probably not!😐