Upcoming Kinetic Kits

Scimitar F1

15 hours ago, IT_Man said:

Still happening according to them, from 2 weeks ago:

"yes we spend years of effort in it..."

Interesting news, I'll be really happy if the 1/72 C-17 is still happening, I seem to remember reading somewhere previously that they were struggling with/unhappy with their design work especially around the shape of the nose. I do know that an approach was made a few years ago to 99Sqn RAF asking if they could help out with sharing some plans - a request that was very quickly rebuffed by a manager from Boeing..

• Sad 1

The 1/48 scale Kinetic Mirage F-1 already announced as a teaser a few years ago will certainly be a ''surprise release'',

like the excellent 1/48 F-104G/TF-104G family of kits and reboxings.

One thing sure, this Mirage F-1 will be a top best seller for Kinetic.

🙂

SharkOwl  

Edited by SharkOwl
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, Smokeyr67 said:

The only problem with a 1/72 scale C17 is that I’ll have to build a 1/72 Brisbane CBD to make the perfect diorama

C-17 Riverfire

Fantastic footage. I'd make three bets on that;

No shop in Brisbane had a C-17 kit in stock next day

Lots of people felt really good both in the air and on the ground

More than a few thought 'I think I'd like to do that' but not possibly a 1/72 Brisbane model.

Whatever Kinetic do make I hope it gets all three reactions too. There is enough anger, around building model kits (or anything) may increase the levels of contentment a little.

On 30/01/2021 at 20:08, Nocoolname said:

If only Kinetic just accidentally decided to make a new tool 1/48 Buccaneer... :hmmm:

You know... by accident

You never know, the fact they released the Pucara shows their quite happy to do kits of aircraft that are lesser known and had limited operators. I’m holding on to that hope anyway!

• Like 1

On 1/31/2021 at 8:54 AM, exdraken said:

Adding their Italian connection, an MB-339, or even 345 would certainly be a possibility. Ir a decent Gina?

The ASA-M Starfighters of course would also be likely!

Do they have an Italian connection ? Apart from having made the AMX, for which I'm of course very happy... and I wouldn't say no to a G.91 or a series or Macchi, they would all be very welcome here

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Giorgio N said:

Do they have an Italian connection ? Apart from having made the AMX, for which I'm of course very happy... and I wouldn't say no to a G.91 or a series or Macchi, they would all be very welcome here

don't forget the  M-346 Master!

some connections need to be there.... also do not forget  the earlier cooperation with Italeri on many topics....

all speculation (and hope!) though on my part of course!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, exdraken said:

don't forget the  M-346 Master!

some connections need to be there.... also do not forget  the earlier cooperation with Italeri on many topics....

all speculation (and hope!) though on my part of course!

You're right, I had forgotten that...

Oi!  :fight:  It's not a wishlist thread you muppets! :fraidnot: It's a thread about topics that Kinetic are KNOWN to be pursuing, or it is RUMOURED that they're going to do, not your usual list of "I want" and "They'd be stupid not to do".  If you want to do that, go visit the Airfix 2025 wishlist thread.

Text in red because no-one seems to read standard text because they're too excited about what they want to tell everyone they want.... again. :dull:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 5