Su-22 Polish 1/72

Greetings Guys!!!

May I present you Su-22 Ghost Grey Polish Air Force, For a 6$ kit from Plastyk, yes there are some problems with the kit and the building was really hard especially the cockpit it had a tub for a two-seater and won't fit well I struggle for few hours then I realized I need to cut in half to fit it. Which work, also there are someplace you need to do lots of dry fitting. There are gaps and need filling and sanding. The decals came with just a nation roundel and one instruments diagram for the cockpit. I wanted to build the ghost grey one, which I did but since I lack the decals some I left it. Actually for a kit that cost 6 bucks am quite happy. Painted using Tamiya and local paints. Hope it has turned out okay, cheers 

1.jpg
I am enjoying the blue skies as long as I can, cause I don't get these kind of skies in Mumbai.

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Edited by tomthounaojam
  • Like 37

Hi,

good looking Su-22 and as usual, all the sweat, tears and swear words  become invisible once the model is finished.

Great looking Sukhoi!

Congratulations. I love it!

JR

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Kriss said:

It worked out very well for you, I am familiar with the kit and know the composition.

Thank you Kriss, I like the Su-17-22 series aircraft massive and sometime often overlook.

17 hours ago, JWM said:

Yay, will try to make closer to the real thing next time, cheers

16 hours ago, Sky Keg said:

I enjoy your Su-22 as much as you enjoy the blue skies above.  It turned out very nice. :goodjob:

Mike

Thank you Mike.

15 hours ago, jean said:

Hi,

good looking Su-22 and as usual, all the sweat, tears and swear words  become invisible once the model is finished.

Great looking Sukhoi!

Congratulations. I love it!

JR

Thank you Jean, appreciate the kind words

15 hours ago, HOUSTON said:

Tom,

STUNNING  model.

:worthy:

Enjoy your skies and more in Mumbai. 

I was born in India....

:wub:

Thank you Houston, may know which part of India you were born?

14 hours ago, Homer said:

Nice model, well done 👏 

Thanks Homer, cheers

12 hours ago, swralph said:

Very nice build tom.😀

Thanks Bud

11 hours ago, SAT69 said:

Considering the difficulties, it's an excellent build and I really like the paint work.

Thank you, appreciate the kind words

3 hours ago, Pete in a shed said:

Very nice job. Your Su looks great in the latest grey scheme.

Pete

Thanks you Pete

3 hours ago, GrzeM said:

I know how bad is the original kit - you really did an impressive job!!! Congratulations!

Thank you mate, it was a really hard kit to build. Glad to know you like the way how I have built it. Cheers

• Like 3