Fujimi 1/72 EA-6A

2 minutes ago, Sky Keg said:

If that is “sloppy with mistakes”, then I wish mine were that “sloppy”😉.  It turned out great!!!!!  I like it.  :goodjob:

Mike

Mike, I know what you mean. The model looks very good to me. I have enough of a challenge assembling 1/72 kits; painting them is an even bigger challenge so I commend those who can do both and do it well.

• Like 1

Hi there,

I have to echo previous comments pertaining to the utter sloppiness of your work. If I were you, I would change the brand of weed you are smoking. It makes you see life and your builds' quality in a funny way.

I love your build, really. And it is an iconic plane.

If criticism there must be, I would say that the light gull grey you used is closer to a dark gull grey. The grey really ought to be lighter.

Beside this minor comment, it is a great build!

Congrats.

JR

Thank you all!

1 hour ago, jean said:

Hi there,

I have to echo previous comments pertaining to the utter sloppiness of your work. If I were you, I would change the brand of weed you are smoking. It makes you see life and your builds' quality in a funny way.

I love your build, really. And it is an iconic plane.

If criticism there must be, I would say that the light gull grey you used is closer to a dark gull grey. The grey really ought to be lighter.

Beside this minor comment, it is a great build!

Congrats.

JR

Thanks JR, 

Fully agree with the light gull grey though I used it straight for the bottle, maybe the pre shading "bleeds" through more than I have anticipated and when a top up with gloss coat it darkened it despite anticipating it to become lighter on the flat coat. The one I don't like is in the nacelle intake transition where in I have to paint the red, the gull grey, white and the black on the leading edge of the nacelle. You can see that the paint bleed through it and I couldn't just get it right and the fear that I have to re-do the whole paint process.

Raphael

Edited by Heart Failure
  • Like 1