1/144 airliner pilot figures?

I have a a couple of projects on the back burner on modelling 1/144 scale aircraft in flight (Kuiper Airborne Observatory and NASA/DL:R SOFIA).  I'm looking for 1/144 scale seated pilot figures for both projects, but have so far come up blank.  Any help on sourcing these would be appreciated.

Thanks

For non military N scale seated passengers? Always want to try this, even have a pack of 10 hanging around in the box with other figurines but always keep forgetting up until it is time to put decals :(

Edited by Doom3r

If you know someone near to you who has a 3D printer then you can get some STL files to print in 3D.   Some are free to download, like this little set, and they can be rescaled down to 1:144.

If you are prepared to lay out $6.99 then you can get 275 figures in various poses, many of them are seated; again, these can be scaled as required.

Talking of aircraft interiors, you can also get various passenger compartments for civilian aircraft like this Embraer ERJ 145,  or this Airbus A321.  These are free to download and can be rescaled to any size such as 1:144 and 1:72 etc.

Most of these are low-poly but a coat of paint will soon have them looking like aircrew and passengers.

Mike

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 26/01/2021 at 12:51, Tim R-T-C said:

Hero Models Italy have some resin, seated modern pilot figures. Their website is currently being updated though.

I often use N gauge figures with my 144th planes.

Thanks, I've ordered some from Heroes Models

• Like 1