К-27 (XELIX D)

Good evening, colleagues!
Allow me to present to your court the next model from the Star. Recently, I have seen several models of this helicopter on the site, I don't see any point in talking about a prototype. The model both liked and disliked. I did not like the huge rivet, the "glass" material, muddy and not amenable to polishing. The decals are normal, for the joy of sticking an additional tech from the KA-52. I did not delve into the match much, I added an imitation of hoses, wiring, etc. to the box. I used aluminum tape. After processing the photos, I was a little upset – I did not remove the masks of the side windows, I did not take a photo, but my colleagues will forgive me. Paints Mr. Hobby, Citadel, Vallejo, art oil.
Enjoy your viewing.
Sincerely, Mikhailspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 51
  • Thanks 4

Congratulations on a very fine build ,your use of aluminium tape is of note .l have a soft spot for these aircraft ,you have done it justice, well done 👏 

On 26.01.2021 at 19:56, daneel said:

Красиво, действительно отлично! У меня в заначке есть спираль ps звезды, и я планирую сделать это по такой же схеме, как ваша. Какой синий ты использовал? Выглядит действительно хорошо.

Thank you, the gray-blue color was mixed on the eye, the protruding places were passed with aluminum paint " dry brush"

On 25.01.2021 at 21:50, John Masters said:

Превосходно! Действительно прекрасная работа.

On 25.01.2021 at 22:18, SAT69 said:

Вы сделали очень хорошую модель. Я очень впечатлен.

On 25.01.2021 at 22:59, Vultures1 said:

Отличная работа! Мне очень нравятся все дополнительные детали, которые вы добавили, и отделка тоже отличная - молодец

On 25.01.2021 at 23:09, ForestFan said:

Это превосходно и несколько необычно. Хорошо сделано

On 25.01.2021 at 23:42, Farmerboy said:

Мне это очень нравится, необычный сюжет, отличная покраска, хорошая детализация, хорошая работа!

On 26.01.2021 at 01:16, foxhandybread said:

Гениальный материал! Абсолютно люблю дополнительные детали с добавленными шлангами. Отличная работа👍

On 26.01.2021 at 02:31, Sky Keg said:

Впечатляющее качество и свидетельство вашего мастерства !!!!!!! : достойный:

Майк

On 26.01.2021 at 07:33, Harold55 said:

Отличная работа на этом комплекте и хороший выбор схем. Мне нравится, когда оранжевый компенсирует серый.

On 26.01.2021 at 08:01, Jeddahbill said:

Отлично сработано! Отличная работа!

Привет,

Билл

On 26.01.2021 at 13:12, Homer said:

Поздравляю с прекрасной сборкой, примечательно использование алюминиевой ленты. У меня слабость к этим самолетам, вы справились с этим должным образом, молодцы 👏 

On 26.01.2021 at 17:01, swralph said:

Красивое моделирование.😀

On 26.01.2021 at 19:13, Wulfman said:

Отличная сборка на Helix, первоклассное моделирование!

Вульфман

On 26.01.2021 at 21:44, James G said:

Прекрасная работа! В какой-то момент я должен построить еще одну Helix ...

On 26.01.2021 at 23:02, Navy Bird said:

Очень красиво сделано! Мне нравятся дополнительные фотоэскизы и дополнительные детали. Я не часто вижу эту тему, спасибо, что поделились!

Привет,

Билл

5 hours ago, matteo44 said:

Отличная работа! Поздравления

5 hours ago, kiseca said:

Выглядит фантастически, и, как и многие хорошие модели, на него приятно смотреть, чем на настоящую!

4 hours ago, F-32 said:

Отличная сборка редкого типа!

Thank you, colleagues. Sincerely, Mikhail

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Pete in a shed said:

Fabulous job Mikhail. The extra detailing is amazing on a small scale model. I especially like the use of the metal foil. I assume you added the rivet detail to the tape? if so, may I ask how?

Pete

Hello, Pete!

First, the rivet is rolled (on a cut-to-size foil), then removed from the substrate and transferred to the model.

Regards, Mikhail

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Thanks 1