Zvezda C-130 H Hercules

4 minutes ago, SAT69 said:

Excellent work! What was the kit like to build?

Wonderful! Really satisfying experience... finally, after a long time, a kit that didn't fight me all the way to the finish line :) Zvezda has really come a long way. The way the wing parts fit together alone shows that someone really thought the fit through. Or the fit of the propellers, which is the best solution ever (Zvezda uses the same system on their Pe-2, and all other manufacturers should look upon them). Highly recommended.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Excellent work on this build!  It really looks the part!  I only see a couple areas where you might have struggled with the fit--the top of the cockpit clear part as it meets the roof in the front, and the two, vertically stacked windows just below and forward of the cockpit transparency.  Overall effect, especially the paint, is quite nice.

Excellent build, I thought at first this was the model displayed on the bottom of the Zvezda box, but there are noticeable differences to it. I am in the process of building the same kit, there are some areas that I had to blend in a bit especially the undercarriage pods that are attached to the fuselage and some blending in on the engines, but apart from that it is a nice kit, I did notice on the two kits I have the top wing is warped on the sprue, but some gentle hot water realigned this issue