Mirage 2000D. Kinetic, 1/48.

🙂  Here is my 1/48 Kinetic Mirage 2000 made as a -D version using the kit decals along with some left over from an Eduard kit.

AM used: Renaissance ejector seats, Kinetic cockpit photo etch, Aires jet nozzle, Eduard canopy masks, Topnotch camouflage masks.

Build blog is here.....

https://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/235083056-mirage-2000d-kinetic-148/

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Thanks for looking!

Cheers,

Pat

• Like 43

3 hours ago, SAT69 said:

Excellent build! Love the cockpits!

Word.  What he said!  😀 Beautiful scale model with an amazing cockpit!  :worthy::poop: I have to ask if the canopy seal seen around the opening of the cockpit a kit feature, or is that added by yourself?  Either way it's a great detail and an uncommon one at that.  

• Thanks 1

Many thanks for your likes and kind comments everyone which I much appreciate 🙂

11 hours ago, exdraken said:

what is he story behind the brown radom?

My poor attempt at trying to mix a faded olive colour! 🙂. I think the photo makes it look browner than it actually is on my model, which is a little more olive looking. Nevertheless, it is not my best attempt at colour matching on my part.

9 hours ago, Gary Brantley said:

I have to ask if the canopy seal seen around the opening of the cockpit a kit feature, or is that added by yourself?

The canopy seal is moulded into the kit parts. As you say, it makes a nice feature.

Thanks once again,

Pat

• Like 2