DH-015 - Phantom II - New book

NDB16

Just a few weeks ago, one of our newest books was released: 196 pages on the F-4E/F/EJ, RF-4C/E and QF-4E. It took a fair amount of time to get it done, but it's finally here! In it, we have jets from Greece, Germany, Turkey, Iran, Japan, South Korea, Egypt and USAF. And we were lucky to have to rarely seen stuff, like this:

spacer.png

This is a view in a maintenance hangar in Iran! Many parts of the jets are reverse-engineered in Iran in order to keep the aircraft operational. Not only a lot of details in these photos, but also some great ideas for a diorama!

A lot of Japanese Phantoms in this book too. The RF-4E, but also the EJs converted to the recce-role. Each of the 3 possible pods that are carried on the centreline position, is shows in detail. 

spacer.png

A big chapter is included on the QF-4E target drones, showing all details, as well as the drone pilot's post. And these jets can be a great inspiration for a highly weathered kit too:

spacer.png

So, next to these 6 pages, there are 190 more! 

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

I can do that! 

So, our website is www.hmh-publications.com. It is a simple site, but it gives a good idea of what we do. Our books can be bought from us, or from many shops around Europe, some in Asia and North America. The latter get their books through our distributor Casemate Publishers.

At the moment, we have produced 18 books in the last 3,5 years. The subjects are: Sepecat Jaguar, F-16, Mirage 2000, MiG-29 Fulcrum, Panavia Tornado, Eurofighter Typhoon, Saab Viggen, F/A-18 (Legacy) Hornet, C-130, Mirage F.1, Harrier II, MiG-31, Mirage III/5/50, A-4 Skyhawk, Phantom II and Marchetti SF.260. We also made a book on the Spanish aircraft carrier Juan Carlos I, with a lot of action of Harriers, helicopters and landing craft. The 18th is a limited edition book on the Belgian Air Force F-16 Demo Team, called "Dark Falcon". We don't have any left, but some resellers still have some.

The Dark falcon is a special F-16 for me, because I am one of the designers of the livery and I get to make all the badges, T-shirts, mugs, and other stuff. We even did a very limited edition kit of it in 1/48, with the Kinetic F-16 MLU and Syhart decals in a specially designed box.

We're currently working on quite a few books and new ideas. With some luck, our next book will be released by the end of March 2021.