1/72 Hasegawa MV-22B Osprey

My first completion for 2021 although I started it last year.

Built straight from the box (eduard canopy masks were used) and finished with Mr Color paints. The kit went together easy enough but the decals were a challenger and I was happy that I didn't do too bad a job with them. 

mv-22_009

mv-22_008

Those propellers come pretty close to the fuselage.

mv-22_005

mv-22_002

mv-22_007

Based on the advice of @Witman61 I have added addition images with a neutral background. 

mv-22_1_001

mv-22_1_004

mv-22_1_002

mv-22_1_003

mv-22_1_006

mv-22_1_005

• Like 40

The model looks very nice, but the pictures are spoiled by the background. Try to take pictures against a plain grey background and the effect will be terrific.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Witman61 said:

The model looks very nice, but the pictures are spoiled by the background. Try to take pictures against a plain grey background and the effect will be terrific.

Hi Wingman, not only do I appreciate your advice, I took it and have loaded additional images with a white background. You have to understand that photography is not my strong point, I am just a point and click guy with a cell phone. In fact I viewed taking pictures of my models as a bit of a frustrating burden which is the wrong attitude to take if I want to share them electronically with others. I will use the white cardboard background in the future and attempt to improve my photographic skill.

13 hours ago, Cariado said:

That's a great model 👏

I agree about the photography - go for a plain background so that we can fully appreciate your fine work!

Thanks Cariado, I have uploaded additional images with a white background in my op.

13 hours ago, Andy Dyck said:

An amazing plane and a superb model!  

Cheers Andy 

Thank you for the kind words Andy.

7 hours ago, Homer said:

Excellent work well done 👏 

Thank you Homer.

6 hours ago, djos said:

This is an amazing bird, and you done a beautiful job with it.

I like it a lot

Regards Djordje

Thank you for the kind words Djordje

6 hours ago, RupertTheBear said:

That's rad! Love it!
Also cool, they included a display stand. Makes sense with those massive rotors :D

Thanks Rupert,  I agree it is a rad(ical) design and yes the stand is cool and saves a little bit of building time because you don't have to worry about the undercarriage.

2 hours ago, swralph said:

Very nice build.😀

Thanks swralph

• Like 1

19 hours ago, SAT69 said:

Excellent build and nice to see the kit features a display stand. Helps get the most out of available shelf space!

Thank you, and yes I like stand for this kit, it's been a long time since I built an aircraft model with its wheels up and on a stand.   

18 hours ago, Vultures1 said:

Very nicely done!

Thanks for the kind words Vultures.