Introducing HMH Publications

NDB16

Hello Britmodellers!

We're proud to start a subforum here on Britmodeller to introduce our books. Being modellers ourselves, we started the Duke Hawkins book series little over 3 years ago to make books on aircraft, showing them both in action and in detail. Our first book was released in the summer of 2017 and was on the Sepecat Jaguar - and we had the ambition to release at least 4 books every year. So far, we're on schedule.

In the subforum, I will present additional photos to our books, new books in preparation, but also I hope to get some of your suggestions. 

I'd like to start with a photo of which I'm really proud - it was sent to us by someone flying a jet that was the subject of one of our books: a MiG-31 pilot with our book on the same aircraft.

spacer.png

Needless to say that I'm building a kit of Red 04 soon!

Some of the profit of the sales of our books goes to restoration projects; at the moment, we are supporting the Mirage 5 project of Team BD09 in Belgium and the Starfighter project in Volkel - The Netherlands - but hope to do more. I will keep you informed in the forum about those as well. 

So, welcome and thanks for taking the time to browse here!

Nic 

Edited by NDB16
  • Like 3