Dh80 Puss Moth cabin colours

bigbadbadge

Hi all

Are there any Puss Moth experts that may be able to assist on the interior colours of the above.  I know that there are some online although they appear to be restored or museum machines and so not sure if correct.  I am doing an all over silver Australian machine  but cannot seem to locate anything that shows any interior details images from these lovely Aircraft that helps.  I am tempted to do a dark grey or black interior unless I can locate any further information. 

Thanks in advance 

Chris

You could go with red seats and side walls, black dashboard but some might have been polished wood with dials in their normal colour.  I'm just going with what I have seen of other vintage aircraft images an seeing the reakl things close up. Sorry But I have no images to share.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, rossm said:

@John Aero may know. My only reference for this is the de Havilland volume in the Putnam series which doesn't show any interior views, sorry.

Thanks Ross

24 minutes ago, Paul J said:

You could go with red seats and side walls, black dashboard but some might have been polished wood with dials in their normal colour.  I'm just going with what I have seen of other vintage aircraft images an seeing the reakl things close up. Sorry But I have no images to share.

Thanks Paul   

I have seen the red interior photos and would go with the silver so that couldbe a possibility.  Will check that one out again trouble is they only show the front portion on the images I have seen.

Thanks again guys.

Chris