22 hours ago, British Army Platforms said:

Ah nice. Is there part of it sticking out from the turret that goes into the hull? 

Yep, its like a cage that fits down into the hull.

Erk.

I have put this build on hold for a bit  while I turn my attention back to my Waterloo  diorama build,   she is placed with my other part builds in my dispaly case.

Erk.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Stef N. said:

Just had a quick nosey at your Waterloo build and it looks great. Good luck with it and hope to see the Chally finished at some time.👍

Thank you for that  - its going to be quite a project  - my Waterloo dio,   I have around 150   28mm  figures to make  then the wood  farm building  La Haye Sainte  some landscaping including a road - trees -soil and rocks  then It will be displayed inside a 3 foot by 2 foot  glass case.

Erk.

• Like 1

While waiting for some decals to finish off a bike I thought I'd crack open the box and give my Chally a start. So far so good. It didn't look too complicated at first but then I looked at the many parts on the sprue.

11 hours ago, Stef N. said:

While waiting for some decals to finish off a bike I thought I'd crack open the box and give my Chally a start. So far so good. It didn't look too complicated at first but then I looked at the many parts on the sprue.

Certainly plenty in there to keep you busy.

Erk.