22 hours ago, British Army Platforms said:

Ah nice. Is there part of it sticking out from the turret that goes into the hull? 

Yep, its like a cage that fits down into the hull.

Erk.

I have put this build on hold for a bit  while I turn my attention back to my Waterloo  diorama build,   she is placed with my other part builds in my dispaly case.

Erk.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Stef N. said:

Just had a quick nosey at your Waterloo build and it looks great. Good luck with it and hope to see the Chally finished at some time.👍

Thank you for that  - its going to be quite a project  - my Waterloo dio,   I have around 150   28mm  figures to make  then the wood  farm building  La Haye Sainte  some landscaping including a road - trees -soil and rocks  then It will be displayed inside a 3 foot by 2 foot  glass case.

Erk.

• Like 1

While waiting for some decals to finish off a bike I thought I'd crack open the box and give my Chally a start. So far so good. It didn't look too complicated at first but then I looked at the many parts on the sprue.

11 hours ago, Stef N. said:

While waiting for some decals to finish off a bike I thought I'd crack open the box and give my Chally a start. So far so good. It didn't look too complicated at first but then I looked at the many parts on the sprue.

Certainly plenty in there to keep you busy.

Erk.

• 6 months later...

Evening  all, I decided to give my Waterloo dio  figure making a break  and get back on this - as it still needs a little work to finish,   first  I made to Two real Jerry cans / airbrushed them and  placed them at the rear in the frame,  then I made the Three  aerials from some wire I have, and I  finnished off with a couple of flat coats  airbrushed over.

Still needs its tow ropes placing but I need to make some locking attachments for them as mine broke.

Erk.spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 11

Just read through your journey to this point, a very enjoyable half hour!

Great workmanship and stunning paintwork looking forward to seeing this completed now

Stay safe           Roger 

You really painted this figure superbly. I like it very much 👍

One part is missing from the tank. I have marked it with a red arrow. It is clearly visible on the boxart. It is missed in the guide but is in the box. I don't remember the part number because I threw my box away. You should be able to find it by following the picture on the box.

ea7204110f3f1d82e52bcd147ddbe7b0.jpg

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Hamden said:

Just read through your journey to this point, a very enjoyable half hour!

Great workmanship and stunning paintwork looking forward to seeing this completed now

Stay safe           Roger 

Thank you kindly.

Erk.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Tom W. said:

One part is missing from the tank. I have marked it with a red arrow. It is clearly visible on the boxart. It is missed in the guide but is in the box. I don't remember the part number because I threw my box away. You should be able to find it by following the picture on the box.

I will  have to check out my  destructions   to find that part.

Erk.

14 hours ago, Tom W. said:

Just had a look through some of the pics I have  - that part looks like some sort of vent or something.

OC.

• 2 weeks later...

Right them folks  - I am calling this   Finished.

I will put the pics up in the  Finished section.

Thank you kindly for all the  comments and interest.

Erk.

• Like 1