00 1:76 Vehicles for building site diorama

nightofjoy

Hi.

Can anyone suggest some quality brands of vehicles that would be found on and around a building site? More delivery of building supplies, steel, timbers etc  than actual earth moving equipment.

I've seen the EFE ones but they're a bit on the vintage side. I'm looking for modern.

1:76 00

Thanks.

3 hours ago, nightofjoy said:

Is that the right link? Mostly Oxford on that page. Still very useful though, thanks.

Yep, my error.  I started with the Corgi tracked vehicles, icon upper right, and then realised you meant road vehicles so selected the other theme without changing the header. :doh:

56 minutes ago, richellis said:

Oxford do lots, modern and older but also give Road Transport Images LINK a look, they do resin kits and you buy the chassis, cab, body and wheels septal you can configure exactly what you want. Again old and modern stuff including decals

They're smashing, but I also have very little budget, so when I do find suitable vehicles I'm hoping to find them cheap on eBay... :)

Sorry but if you want quality (as in your original post) they are very unlikely to be available cheap on ebay! I guess you could always make your own out of Plasticard and commercially available wheels, occasionally places like Home Bargains have suitable (toy) 1/76 vehicles that could be converted. Oxford Diecast do some modern Transits so you could use those?

24 minutes ago, wamwig said:

Sorry but if you want quality (as in your original post) they are very unlikely to be available cheap on ebay! I guess you could always make your own out of Plasticard and commercially available wheels, occasionally places like Home Bargains have suitable (toy) 1/76 vehicles that could be converted. Oxford Diecast do some modern Transits so you could use those?

Well apart from the custom build models mentioned above, all the other brands turn up on eBay. Nothing wrong with buying used... imo

*not as frequently

Edited by nightofjoy