Construction Transport Loading - UPDATE!!!!!

2 hours ago, busnproplinerfan said:

Just had one thought. I helped unload a sea can once and inside it on the doors was a bunch of hand written notes, grafetti from the various places it was.

Great tip. I'll see if I can mimic that on the inner doors. If not, I'll just leave it as is. But thank you for that added tip. I'll remember that next time. 

2 hours ago, Harry Callahan said:

Amazing scene and great weathered model

Thank you kindly. 

• tiking changed the title to Heavy Construction Vehicle Transport - UPDATE!!!!!

I kitbashed/scratch built a mobile trailer caddy unit for the trailer. Since I am not able to put a tractor in front of the trailer, I thought it would make an interesting eye candy for the viewer and for the scene as a whole. There are different weight variations of these units. I decided to go with one that would almost handle the weight of this trailer in case the the landing legs would give way.

mobile_trailer_caddy_unit-vi.jpg
mobile_trailer_caddy_unit2-vi.jpg
mobile_trailer_caddy_unit3-vi.jpg
mobile_trailer_caddy_unit4-vi.jpg
mobile_trailer_caddy_unit5-vi.jpg

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, busnproplinerfan said:

Never seen one of these before. You must have access to warehouses.  I guess you have to switch from the caddie to a truck really quick if it's loaded.

I guess so. Not really sure how that situation would play... Here is a Youtube clip and photos of caddies:

caddy-vi.jpg

caddies-vi.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• tiking changed the title to Construction Transport Loading - UPDATE!!!!!