Kreiger Heinrich rebuild.

I braved the cold, switched on the oil filled radiator and spent some time tidying out the mancave this afternoon.

To that end, this build went back into it's box. Mostly as there were a lot of bits scattered over the cutting mat.

Will it come back out of said box? At the moment I'm not so sure. 

I enjoy building the kreiger stuff, but my painting skills fall short of my ambitions, so I think I was stalling the finish rather.

Besides, I have a small devil on my shoulder whispering scratchbuild details for a (shhh) Star Wars freighter into my ear.

This one has been boiling away for a few weeks now, and, frankly, excites me more than a kreiger bloke in a tincan suit. Sorry.

I may yet sell off the kreiger kits in the stash, (and there are more than a few) and go rogue, flitting from here to there in space and time.

I think a lot will depend on what they find inside me on Thursday, and how they're going to fix it. 

It may be a week or so before I hear anything, I'll write it up soonest.

Thanks, as always for stopping by. Take care, Pete

• Like 7

Don't feel bad about it going back in the box Pete, better to get yourself sorted before you worry about what models you will or won't finish. 

Really hope it gets sorted soon (especially as I like the sound of that star wars freighter!) 

Good luck for Thursday mate 👍

• Thanks 1

I went, I suffered indignities, I got the result, I went for a bacon and sausage roll in Ancaster. (Burger van by the Railway pub, excellent!)

Inflamation and a surfeit of Pollyps is what was on the monitor. Not pretty. Samples were taken and sent for analysis. 

So back to waiting for results and maybe a recovery plan again. At least I can't lose much more weight and still function!

Meantime, tomorrow I'm another year older. Getting old sucks!!

16 hours ago, Pete in Lincs said:

Getting old sucks!!

Tell me about it!

Officially a pensioner now! Diabetes, Asthma ... old!

Cheers,

Alan.

P.S. Happy birthday. Hope you get well enough to continue your hobby!

Edited by Alan R
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...