BBMF Welcome Day, Duxford May 2007

Alpha Delta 210

Superb, some excellent shots there, particularly the line up of Spitfire spinners. The contrasts and colours on the C-47 from behind is spectacular as well. Great shot of the Spit and the Typhoon. 

• Thanks 1

Great stuff as ever!  Like Parabat, I particularly favour both the line up of spinners, and the aft shots of the Dakota and Lanc.  One positive about COVID lockdown is the time and opportunity allowed for us to revisit images from the deepest darkest recesses of our hard drives and to share our memories with others!

Mark

• Like 1

3 hours ago, canberraman said:

Great stuff as ever!  Like Parabat, I particularly favour both the line up of spinners, and the aft shots of the Dakota and Lanc.  One positive about COVID lockdown is the time and opportunity allowed for us to revisit images from the deepest darkest recesses of our hard drives and to share our memories with others!

Mark

Hi Mark. I'm pleased that you enjoyed them. I think that I was still using a Nikon D70 in 2007. I was hoping that this event would become an annual fixture because it was great to see all the BBMF airframes (including the oft-overlooked Chipmunk!)

My wife had asked me to find some pictures from a relative's wedding (which I was unable to do), but I was chuffed to find these instead!

• Like 1