Airfix Super Etendard 1/72

Hi Guys, Greetings.
It is a bit dated kit and learned the original mould is from Heller, none the else it was a fun kit to build not too many parts. The only drawback was I didn't had the exact dark grey so I mixed with white and black to get a dark shades. I realized my paint is little over dark and can't do much corrections as noticed only I have applied decals. Maybe in future, I will make another one so lesson learned. I did like to make an iraqi one and french in camo. Here is the quick built of the kit, thank you for watching. cheers

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

DSC-8604.jpg

fun.jpg

• Like 29

On 1/17/2021 at 1:01 PM, stevehnz said:

A nice looking Etendard Tom, hard to tell if the grey is too dark from your photos but what I am seeing, I like the look of it. :)

Steve.

Thank you Steve, much appreciate for the encouraging words. Cheers

On 1/17/2021 at 2:56 PM, RidgeRunner said:

Very nice, Tom 

Martin

Thanks Martin.

On 1/18/2021 at 10:25 PM, swralph said:

Lovely build Tom.😀

Thanks Mate.

On 1/18/2021 at 11:02 PM, binbrook87 said:

Very nice. I think the grey looks spot on in your daylight photo. Interior lighting can play hell with colour balancing 

@binbrook87 Thank you, I wasn't so sure about it, however, since you guys approved it I am happy now. Indeed indoor lighting can be confusing sometime and I don't have all the light setup just a normal dslr. Thanks Mate

On 1/19/2021 at 1:39 AM, Vultures1 said:

Very nice work!  As others have said, I think the grey looks pretty good to me especially in the last photo - well done

Thank you, Outdoor seem to be ok it is the indoor which was giving the problem it seem, Thank you for the honest feedback. Three cheers 

• Like 1