Just Another Day In Paradise

Matt P

Calling this finished now :) AFV Club 1/35 scale gun truck with some extra armour added from plasticard. Decals are from Star (I know, this does not depict the actual Bounty Hunter truck). Figures are from Paracel and are excellent, ordered direct from them in Vietnam and arrived quickly and safely.  Paint is Life Color, Tamiya and Vallejo acrylics and weathered using Mig Ammo mud effects pack and oil washes.  Base is just made from a drawer front and foam board. All comments welcome :)

spacer.png 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 32

On 1/17/2021 at 4:02 PM, APA said:

Very impressive. Figures and stuff really bring it to life. Not forgetting them mud. Wet stuff is always difficult to get right so 👍

A

Thank you all for your kind comments. I think I struck lucky with the mud as it was the first attempt at deep mud. I peeled the top layer from some 5mm foam board then cut the tyre tracks out. Then spread some Galeria modelling paste over it. Once dry airbrushed with Mig ammo acrylic brown and touched up with the Mig Ammo mud set pigments etc 😊. Probably couldn't do it again if I tried. 

Edited by Matt P
  • Like 1

Brilliant!

Everything is so life-like!!!

Congrats!

JR

• Thanks 1