Heller news 2021

gioca

I must confess that the only Heller airplane kit I have is their Dragon Rapide, but based on that, I'd happily consider their other plane kits if the subject matter was right 🙂

On 15/01/2021 at 18:22, TonyOD said:

I'm a big fan of the Musée boxings

What's different / special about those?  Are they Heller's version of Airfix's Vintage Classics?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Paul H said:

I must confess that the only Heller airplane kit I have is their Dragon Rapide, but based on that, I'd happily consider their other plane kits if the subject matter was right 🙂

What's different / special about those?  Are they Heller's version of Airfix's Vintage Classics?

i suppose they are. I just like the very retro presentation with lovely box art and the fact that they come with the original (French only!) instructions. Real sense of brand heritage. 

• Thanks 1

@max head@Max Headroom I ended up "gifting myself" a not Heller Eduard MiG-21 Fishbed MF, and one of these, don't see this one too often.

spacer.png

It won't be too long before I have my sweaty paws on that 152 though.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, TonyOD said:

I happened to come across a pic of that long-lost Fujimi Phantom I mentioned. Doesn't look bad, to be fair (I'd probably do more with it nowadays)... but no soul! 

It looks doggone good to me!

• Thanks 1