Three new 1/72 sets, SIAI-Marchetti SF-260 openable canopy, de Havilland Hornet, canopy set and engine cowling set

Ali62

Yes you sure can, well I am happy to supply to anybody where ever you are in the world. I have just taken a huge batch of orders to the post office today, that are destined for many countries world wide, like I have done for the past 15 years.

The only thing that has changed for me is that I have to add a customs declaration on all parcels that I send to all EU countries. That is a NEW thing thanks to Brexit, what and how that will effect you in the various EU countries, I do not know if you will be forced to pay charges by your country......these are difficult and challenging days for all of us, not knowing what changes are going to effect our lives.

Hope that this helps and let us hope that the GOVERNMENT’S do not destroy our lives and HOBBY to much.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Ali62 said:

Yes you sure can, well I am happy to supply to anybody where ever you are in the world.

[...]

The only thing that has changed for me is that I have to add a customs declaration on all parcels that I send to all EU countries.

That is good news, all things considered :)

Hopefully some of the bureaucratic tape gets cut in/over time, it's not good for anyone involved. 

• 3 months later...

Can't find the thread where I chatted to you previously about the Hornet parts. Anyway I've started a to build the AZ kit along with the Special Hobby kit which will have it's far too short nacelles replaced with the AZ leftovers. FYI though the Aerocraft parts do fit the Special Hobby kit very nicely too:

DHHornetPR2-04.jpg