thanks for having me!

marques

I just joined britmodeller because I love the incredible level of the modellers that post here. Although nowadays forums are decaying and modern modellers prefer to just post pictures in social media seeking likes, here it looks like there are still people willing to share not only photos but to explain how are they doing things, so others can learn how to do or how not to do our kits.

Initially my intention is just watching and reading, because english is clearly not my native language and it´s difficult for me to post. Furthermore, I´m not the most prollific modeller of the western civilization, but anyway, I don´t dicard to post some in progress work eventually.

I love all kind of military modelling (air, naval and land) and science fiction. What is this that the North Americans say? Jack of all trades.....

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, marques said:

What is this that the North Americans say? Jack of all trades.....

Noooooo! It dates back to Elizabethan England. But that doesn't matter. What matters is that you are very welcome here. Welcome aboard.

John.

56 minutes ago, Longbow said:

Welcome to the Forum !!

We tend to show warts and all, here, but the main thing is to have fun with the builds. 

Don't mind @Bullbasket bringing up Elizabethan England...... That whole Armada thing was just a drop in the ocean ;)

Good to have you here....

Lee. 

ohhh, let´s not start with the famous defeats, because Spain, France and UK has lot´s of examples, some famous, some not so famous and many clearly buried. 🤣

thank you both for the welcome!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, marques said:

ohhh, let´s not start with the famous defeats, because Spain, France and UK has lot´s of examples, some famous, some not so famous and many clearly buried. 🤣

thank you both for the welcome!

Ohh... I think you’ll fit in just fine here :D

The fun guys are all over in the Armored section ;)

• Haha 1

Hello marques...:post1: from the windy city of Chicago USA. Please do not hesitate to ask any questions, and some members use a translator to type there posts. Yes its an extra step but if it make it a bit easier for you it is an option. I mostly build Aviation subjects, from the late 1930’s to 1990’s. Sometimes I venture into other types like Armor, Sci-fi, and recently my first ship in almost 30 years. 

Dennis