*done* but late, B-o-B re-fu-gee - M-T-O M-e One-ten

Thanks to Patrice allowing me to yet enter the MTO GB, not as grandiously I once promised but you know how it sometimes goes with real life etc... Fortunately the Africa GB lurks right behind the corner!

Anyhoo, here's the original "start pic":

2020-07-11_05-37-08

Aw, an Eduard 1:72 Bf 110 Profipack. Built one with an attempt to use the kit supplied photoetch in the Britmodeller 10 Year Anniversary GB. This time no PE will be harmed during the build!

2021-01-07_07-53-32

This is how far I made it in the BoB GB. And then I lost my modelling mojo bad time.

2021-01-07_07-55-05

Here's the first MTO build pic from last thursday. Actually it's more a paint than a build pic, but: it's a wip pic anyway.

IMG_20210111_213026

Come today, and some progress was made. Since taking this picture, all the cockpit decals have been applied and the fuselage is soon ready to be buttoned up. The wings are assembled including the aileron balances, pitot tube, landing gear legs (w/o wheels) etc so I just need to clean the putty from the nacelle to upper wing seams and they are ready to be painted. Yes, like the Eduard instruction page reveals, it will be painted "the Rolling Stones way". Six days to go...

V-P

EDIT 16.2.2021:

2021-02-15_07-52-10

Got her finished yesterday, I thought I´d add a pic here too but by editing the latest post - no reason to do a new post. Glad I got her done, looks just like I wanted!

• Like 5

• vppelt68 changed the title to *done* but late, B-o-B re-fu-gee - M-T-O M-e One-ten