Z-37A Cmelak. OK-DKT. Czech Republic. Eduard 1/72.

Hello my Friends.

This is my latest.An enjoyable kit to build.

Taken from Eduard instruction sheet.

OK-DKT s/n 19-26,was manufactured in 1975,and since1997 has been stored in a non airworthy condition.It was sold at auction,overhauled in 2020 and is now flown out of Hosin Air Field with a shark mouth reminiscent of what was worn by the F6F Hellcat.It was repainted back to its appearance when with Slovair  in the 1980's,including the red areas as well as the Slovair logo on the vertical tail.The fertilizer tank was removed.

All the best.

Ralph.

IMG_20210111_132349 IMG_20210111_132340 IMG_20210111_132407 IMG_20210111_132415

• Like 27
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Team Aer Lingus said:

That's a very nicely finished model of an unusual plane. I like that a lot  Well done Ralph 

thanks for sharing

regards

Eamonn

Thanks for the kind words Eamonn.😀

• Like 1

Ok Ralph.........I`m going to say it but “I HATE YOU!!!!!!” 😉  Yet another masterpiece from you.  Exceptionally well done and you have my respect as a talented artist and modeller. :clap2:

Mike

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Sky Keg said:

Ok Ralph.........I`m going to say it but “I HATE YOU!!!!!!” 😉  Yet another masterpiece from you.  Exceptionally well done and you have my respect as a talented artist and modeller. :clap2:

Mike

Thanks for the amazing comments Mike.😀

1 hour ago, djos said:

Great looking model and excellent orange finish.

I wanted to build AZ one...but this one looks much better i think

Thanks for sharing

regards Djordje

Thanks for the kind words Djordje.😀

I think you will enjoy building this.

Oooooooo what a cracking model,  you have done a lovely job on this.   I have recently been looking at the Rticle in Scale Aircraft Modelling Magazine and it is an unusual and appealing subject.  Love the shark mouth.  You are going to get me into trouble now as I am going to have to try to get one passed SWMBO, she will be standing there with her rolling pin in a menacing manner!!!

Great work Ralph 

Chris

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bigbadbadge said:

Oooooooo what a cracking model,  you have done a lovely job on this.   I have recently been looking at the Rticle in Scale Aircraft Modelling Magazine and it is an unusual and appealing subject.  Love the shark mouth.  You are going to get me into trouble now as I am going to have to try to get one passed SWMBO, she will be standing there with her rolling pin in a menacing manner!!!

Great work Ralph 

Chris

Cheers Chris.😀

The kit has a number of marking options and my wife chose this one,just tell your wife that mine says it is ok for you to get one.😱😀

• Like 2