1/32 RAF 1000lb Bombs

onosendai

Back on business from today, first new product to start the year, a couple of 1/32 scale standard general purpose RAF 1.000lb high explosive bombs, used during the Cold War period and beyond on various aircraft (Hunter, Jaguar, Harrier and Tornado), 10,00 eu for set.

Raf1000_RET_02.jpg

Raf1000_RET_02b.jpg

Raf1000_SLICK_02.jpg

Raf1000_ALL_01.jpg

Raf1000_ALL_02.jpg

Raf1000_ALL_03.jpg

Raf1000_ALL_04.jpg

• Like 1

Great stuff Maurizio. Order placed for both - ultimately intended for my big Italeri Tornado GR.4.  These will be just right as I'm planning to backdate it to an old school Tornado GR.1 from an RAF Germany squadron in the mid-80s.

:goodjob:

Rich

PS It would be nice to see them in 1/48 too; along with the Twin Store Carriers for the Tornado GR.1 for an impressive and accurate weapon load of 8 x 1000lb 960 fuzed bombs.

Edited by RichG
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Just received my 2 sets of 1/32 British 1,000lb GP bombs from Videoaviation today (6 x retard, 6 x freefall) from Italy. They are beautifully cast in resin in two main parts - bomb & appropiate tail section, with tiny separate lugs, arming vanes and stencil decals. The profile of bomb and tails look spot-on. And all at a reasonable price (compared with some resin I have recently purchased). 3 words to describe them: out... stand... ing!

I hope this is the start of a Brit ordnance range and if they are ever produced in 1/48 I'll definitely be back for more. 

Well pleased 

Rich

• Like 1

• 1 month later...