Greetings from the US!

HadesOmega

From sunny (and currently cold) California. I'm one of the new/old modelers, been in the hobby since I was a teenager (I could be considered an old-schooler now!) and have gotten back into it in recent years. Began with air and space subjects (Airfix, Monogram, Tamiya & Hasagawa kits) and this carried over to sci-fi with a rare anime-based kit thrown in the mix. Lately I've been spoiled by Bandai's Star Wars offerings! I look forward to participating and sharing ideas, and also being inspired by the awesome builds I've seen here, and I'm currently fine-tuning my new-to-me airbrushing skills.

Jeff

• Like 2

Hello and welcome to the forum from the high plains of snow covered New Mexico as of late. As has been said, there is a wealth of information here. I am a very old school modeller who has done most of the hobby at one time or another. I'm basically 1/48th scale aircraft up to and will from time to time add a modern aspect to the brew. Looking forward to your builds and such.

All The Best.

Ron VanDerwarker

:welcome: aboard Jeff.  You're gonna get some grief if you use the Californian version of "cold" ;) We can even beat you here in the UK with recent nights being below freezing :cold:

• Like 1