RNZAF Corsair

I added some grim with oils yesterday and flat coated it today. I will finish it tomorrow latest. It will look good with Gloria my P40. Now I will have a shelf dedicated to the RNZAF Pacific campaign.  All I need to do is my Hudson and the SBD.

• Like 1

Will look forward to seeing it Greg. Now speaking about RNZAF Pacific aircraft, don’t forget the Ventura, that’s another that looks good in Kiwi colours! 
Cheers.. Dave 

I'm doing the Hudson instead of the Ventura. 

I took the masks off the canopy and all is well. Only the wing tip lights to do now. Unfortunately the weather has got overcast and raining and could last a week. I might have to use a flash for the gallery photos. 

This is the completed Corsair. These are just quick shots taken with a flash. I will do better gallery ones when I have better light.

The one from the rear is a bit washed out and looses definition. The colour isn't quite as faded as it looks in that photo.

You will note that the propeller decals are missing. This is deliberate because they don't showup in a lot of photos of RNZAF planes

Same with the wing walkways.   

Corsair image9

Corsair image10

Corsair image11

• Like 7

Well done Greg, looks so nice. Seems months since I happened by this GB  (and it was!) I'll have to read your build in detail.

Ray

• Thanks 1