Airfix Trident

Rb277170

Perhaps something of a spoiler alert, but pictures of the EE Trident CAD renderings and the initial test shots have dropped, and its looking to be as good as everyone expected.

-d-

8 hours ago, David H said:

Perhaps something of a spoiler alert, but pictures of the EE Trident CAD renderings and the initial test shots have dropped, and its looking to be as good as everyone expected.

-d-

I wonder how much it will cost?

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 1/13/2021 at 8:45 AM, Pin said:

I only see a nostalgic value in this reissue. If I wanted a Trident in 1/144 I would rather wait for Eastern Express

I tried to fix known inaccuracies for this build, eventually it took far longer than I hoped it would 

IMG-20200705-141435.jpg

Oh my goodness.  All that work and you put the wings on backwards?  The sweep goes to the rear.  And did SAS really fly the Trident?  I'm sorry, but to me it looks like you just built and painted the model to suit yourself without regard to historical accuracy.  

😉

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Ad-4N said:

Oh my goodness.  All that work and you put the wings on backwards?  The sweep goes to the rear.  And did SAS really fly the Trident?  I'm sorry, but to me it looks like you just built and painted the model to suit yourself without regard to historical accuracy.  

😉

Dammit, I should have spotted it earlier! ;)

• Haha 1

• 5 weeks later...

This was one of the first kits I made as a kid , certainly the first airliner kit . So I’m going to build this one directly from the box , except for the offset undercarriage , just for old times sake .  The volur scheme is incorrect though saying the bottom fuselage was white . It should be grey . Any suggestions as to what might be closest colour?