Help to find replacement Aircraft Model Stand for Corgi Diecast Model

Aeroplane Man

I am not sure if this is posted in the right place but here goes lol.  I have a little Corgi Diecast Model Spitfire "Neville Duke". Its the small size ones that I got years ago I love it due to the desert markings on it even though its mostley a toy..  I keep it on my desk beside my PC, I dropped it and the stand broke off. Its about 8cm long X 10cm wide

Does anyone know where i can get replacement stands?

I found these on Amazon but not sure if they would do.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Airfix-Small-Aircraft-Display-Assorted/dp/B0064LS1ZU/ref=sr_1_4?dchild=1&keywords=aircraft+stands&qid=1610028986&s=kids&sr=1-4

Thanks

Edited by Aeroplane Man

The link now works, but only points to an Airfix set of three for plastic kits.  Which are out of stock.  These are the one's shown in the first post.  These stands are fairly sturdy but would need some modification at the top to match how the original was mounted.  It rather depends upon what you mean by "small".

I need a large Airfix stand for my Matchbox Victor, but I'm not sure how large the largest in this set is.  If it helps, I'll go halfies with you on the set and refund your postage.  Worth a shot for a fiver.

• Aeroplane Man changed the title to Help to find replacement Aircraft Model Stand for Corgi Diecast Model