1/72 - Hispano HA-1112M-1L Buchón by AZmodel - released

Homebee

12 minutes ago, Madoc said:

"Plastic Parts By HQT" - which company is that?

HQT is their (AZ’s) molding technology. ISTR, and could remember wrongly, that it is a ceramic mold with a metal lining. Easy to make, longer run of sprue shots than a short-run but not as many with a classic steel mold. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Homebee changed the title to 1/72 - Hispano HA-1112M-1L Buchón by AZmodel - released

OK it's not quite the quality of the recent SH Bf109E-4 (what is?) but none the less it looks pretty good to me and up to AZ's usual high standards of late.

We may even see the Hispano-Suiza engined and trainer versions in due course along with the modified BoB film version as well?

Regards

Colin.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ptarmigan said:

Quality is lower than Arma, Eduard or recent SH offerings. Or even some older AZ stuff, like BF109Gs. Soft details, flashes...

Sounds all part of modelling to me. Flash is old hat, as long as the parts marry uptogether and are not misaligned then thats fine. A quick scrape with a srapers, sander or knife and job done. Dont let these things put you off.

• Like 2

Most of the models I build nowadays are KP/AZ/Amodel/Avis mainly because they kit types not done by other manufacturers and they're all much of a muchness - some nice detail but do need a suitable application of modelling to get the best result - normally they end up nice but they're not for those who like to pour glue in a box and shake it. 

When I occasionally build a Meng, Tamiya or even Airfix kit they tend to go together superbly and are nice as a break but as they're unlikely to do an Optica, DH60, Jetstream 31 or Zlin 226...

You pays yer money...

TT

• Like 2

21 hours ago, 352nd Fighter Group said:

its not to bad just Take your time with the AZmodel BF109s are good kits to build this Buchon will be a lot better than the SH one 

What's wrong with the SH?

• Homebee changed the title to 1/72 - Hispano HA-1112M-1L Buchón by AZmodel - released - new boxings in April 2022

New boxings expected in April 2022

Source: https://www.modelarovo.cz/novinky-kovozavody-prostejov-azmodel-pripravovane-na-duben/

- ref. AZ7669 -  Hispano HA-1112M-1L Buchón - The movie star

AZ7669-box.jpg
AZ7669-kamo.jpg

- ref. AZ7670 -  Hispano HA-1112M-1L Buchón - The airshow star

AZ7670-box.jpg
AZ7670-kamo.jpg

V.P.

Edited by Homebee
  • Like 4

The schemes for Air Show Star are very surprising. I was hoping for an iteration of G-BOML or, really, any non-US-based machine! Good on them for doing it though as I expect this boxing will do well with my fellow Buchon fans.

1 hour ago, Phas3e said:

Nice.

Jokes aside, it looks like it'll be a really neat kit. Do they build well? 

Edited by Sturmovik

• Homebee changed the title to 1/72 - Hispano HA-1112M-1L Buchón by AZmodel - released