2021 has got off to a flying start,..... the first batch off the production line!!

Started over the Christmas period with a few from the shelf of doom,..... here is the first batch ready to ross the line in 2021,..... all 1/72nd,.... Arma Hurricane`s, Academy Mustang, Airfix Spitfire Vc and Eduard Spitfire VIII!

DSCF9525-NEW.jpg

Cheers,

Tony

• Like 45
  • Thanks 1

Very nice, too!

There's me wondering what to do (tidy up my cave and sort out the stash, or actually start to build something), then there's you with these very nice models, COMPLETED!

Well done, happy New Year!  Thanks for sharing, too.

Jonny

• Like 1

Wow,.... cheers!

6 minutes ago, Homer said:

Excellent start,looking forward to see what else you send off the production line .Well done 👏 

Thanks Homer,.... I`ve got the elves working overtime! 

4 minutes ago, Jonny said:

Very nice, too!

There's me wondering what to do (tidy up my cave and sort out the stash, or actually start to build something), then there's you with these very nice models, COMPLETED!

Well done, happy New Year!  Thanks for sharing, too.

Jonny

Thanks Jonny and Happy New Year to you too mate. 

2 minutes ago, binbrook87 said:

What a superb start to the new year. Great models all of them 👍

Thanks mate. 

Cheers

Tony 

8 hours ago, Team Aer Lingus said:

Crikey Tony what a line up already I haven't even begun my first one still deciding 🤔  the O'Toole elves deserve a pay rise. very well done sir

thanks for sharing

Eamonn

Thanks mate,.....LOL,.... yeah we should have a clap for Tony`s Elves night to make them feel that they are appreciated!! I`ve given them the day off today....... not sure whethe lock down rules apply to Elves mind you?  

7 hours ago, swralph said:

Very nice builds Tony.😀

Cheers mate. 

4 hours ago, SAT69 said:

Great way for a modeler to start a new year. You're definitely on an excellent roll!

Thanks mate,...... lets hope so,.... the missus just rolled her eyes when she say this lot today!! Got a few more following in their wake,.... Arma Wildcat, 1/48th Spit and the 1/200th Herk,...... plus the 1/72nd Herk too,..... might even start a B-17??

1 hour ago, Meatbox8 said:

Crikey Tony, I don't know how you do it - and all excellent too.  (and in the proper scale😉)

Cheers bud.....  yeah proper scale,.... but my eyes are struggling with these little ones these days and I always notice some errors when they appear twice the size blown up on the computer screen! I have magic Elves working on a production lin in the cellar,.... I thought that was common knowledge??!!😉

1 hour ago, ColinChipmunkfan said:

Astounded Tony- five already and there are still Turkey left overs in the fridge. I'm still working on two that didn't get finished in 2020.  Do you rate the Arma Hurricanes?

Thanks Colin,..... yeah Turkey Curry and toasties have just used up the last of ours! 

I ate the Arma Hurricane kits very highly indeed mate,..... the slid back canopy is a little thick, but otherwise they are excellent,.... the best Hurri`s in this scale and I believe that more variants are on the way,.... Mk.IIa, Mk.IId etc amongst other surpries?? 

1 hour ago, F-32 said:

Cracking start, really nicely done

Thanks very much.  

• Like 2

I built two BAe Hawks for a GB and they took me weeks - and that's your festive period batch?  Yikes.  That sort of rate extrapolates to about 250 models for 2021, I shall watch with bated breath.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Natter said:

I built two BAe Hawks for a GB and they took me weeks - and that's your festive period batch?  Yikes.  That sort of rate extrapolates to about 250 models for 2021, I shall watch with bated breath.

I`m not intending on working the production Elves flat out all year,.. I`ll be giving them breaks along the way.

1 hour ago, Wulfman said:

A superb collection, what’s next ?

Wulfman

Thanks mate,..... ah plenty. got a 1/48th Spit almost finished, decals to put on a 1/72nd Wildcat and DH Fox Moth,  another 1/72nd Spit almost painted and a few other models,..... might start a B-17F next?   

1 hour ago, ROBOT said:

I didn't get that much done in 30 years of modeling! That's faboulus, not my subject anymore but beautifully done! Thank you for sharing. 

LOL,...  thanks mate.