BAE Hawk mk209, Indonesian Air Force (1/48) Single seater.

New for the new year, is the Hobby Boss 1/48 BAE Hawk mk209 of 12 Squadron, Indonesian Armed Forces, Pekanbaru 1997.

OOTB. Decals a bit thin, BUT this really is a great kit. OK I'm not going to say it's 100% accurate as I'm no expert BUT it looks right.

A real pleasure to build (I've done a couple of others from the series) Recommended.

OK, On to the pics.    Please feel free to comment etc.

Thanks for taking the time to look

Cheers

Dick

DPP_10000

DPP_10001

DPP_10002

DPP_10003

Edited by jenko
  • Like 39

• jenko changed the title to BAE Hawk mk209, Indonesian Air Force (1/48) Single seater.

Very clean and nice build 👍 Especially colours seems to be very real. I really like it.  

I would like to build a two seater Hawk in those colours and also I wish to downsize Hobby Boss 1/48 into 1/72 scale as the Airfix is not able to redesign the moulds of its two seater version for many years. 

• 2 years later...
55 minutes ago, William Marshall said:

What colours did you use (FS or BSC) if possible?

FS.34079, FS34097, FS30219, FS36622

HTH

Dick

2 hours ago, SouthViper said:

How is its cockpit  detailing ?

I've seen better.  Microscopes are banned when looking at it :whistle:

• Haha 2

A beautiful Hawk you have there Mr.Jenko. Btw the Indonesian pentagons should only be located on the upper left wing and below the right wing. The TNI-AU legend will be on the others. TNI-AU in English stands for Indonesian National Army - Air Force (Tentera Nasional Indonesia - Angkatan Udara).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kampartiger said:

A beautiful Hawk you have there Mr.Jenko. Btw the Indonesian pentagons should only be located on the upper left wing and below the right wing. The TNI-AU legend will be on the others. TNI-AU in English stands for Indonesian National Army - Air Force (Tentera Nasional Indonesia - Angkatan Udara).

Thanks for the info. That will teach me to follow word for word Hobby Boss  instructions.  :analintruder:

Dick