2020 got me modelling again

leeroyb

Not done models since I was an impatient teenager (and I wondered why they all went wrong). Spent a bit too much time and money in the last year on getting back into it. Mostly doing sci-fi kits and a couple of cars, starting to explore 3D printed kits and better paint finishes. Joined to get advice on what to invest in, better ways to paint (not done any airbrushing yet, don't have space). Based in Sheffield, UK.

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum leeroyb. You will undoubtedly find the answers you seek. I've been at this hobby off and on most of my life and still gain knowledge. So all you have to do is ask.

All The Best,

Ron VanDerwarker

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

'ow do, I'm just up the road in Doncaster though spent the first 18 month of my life in Darnall!

More importantly, Blade or Owl? 😁

Edited by MisterE

18 minutes ago, MisterE said:

'ow do, I'm just up the road in Doncaster though spent the first 18 month of my life in Darnall!

More importantly, Blade or Owl? 😁

Neither, Leeds before it was fashionable, obviously popular round here 

Blade...last season was very much the honeymoon season!

We just don't have the money nor the depth of squad to play consistently at that level, IMHO. Think it would take a minor miracle (like Ronaldo deciding he just has to have that 3 bedroom end terrace in Attercliffe and can't be bothered with the commute so signs for us on a free) to stop up.

If we go down, would be nice to be playing Wednesday again though.

Edited by MisterE
  • Haha 1