Decembers Big Cats.....

Hi guys.... Hope everyone is remaining safe, and taking care.

These are my last two builds of 2020, finished in December.

First up is an RFM Late Panther G, finished as a MNH factory camouflaged vehicle, in Czechoslovakia,  early 1945.

Second one is the Trumpeter Mid production Tiger I, finished as a vehicle somewhere on the Eastern Front 1944.

Hope y'all enjoy, and Happy New Year !!

zbJXtQ3.jpg

wW9TUUx.jpg

sxtt1dR.jpg

nOiNcfH.jpg

QLyeMvi.jpg

lYpr8ri.jpg

yoHudbM.jpg

035YdB0.jpg

WkernS1.jpg

gLT9E0y.jpg

g0XudXD.jpg

khVlXcE.jpg

98fXHE3.jpg

AMdlnxc.jpg

oHXmPka.jpg

m4FM9V7.jpg

LX7Mo1B.jpg

RQK0zlo.jpg

aLH05Hi.jpg

DEzzYiu.jpg

cKAarTh.jpg

• Like 38
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Longbow said:

These are my last two builds of 2020, finished in December.

Bloomin show off.....that doodad on the thingymajig is the wrong shape .......and you smell .........sorry feeling touchy as you managed to actually get something done and i achieved exactly nothing so far.........jealousy is not pretty is it :D

Seriously they all look very nice indeed mate and following the builds is as always great fun..........well done bud......hope to see more soon:goodjob:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, echen said:

Terrific builds! Inspirational!

2 hours ago, swralph said:

Lovely builds.😀

1 hour ago, vytautas said:

Perfectly assembled, perfectly painted, and perfectly weathering - what more can I say here... 👍

Vytautas

1 hour ago, M3talpig said:

Bloomin show off.....that doodad on the thingymajig is the wrong shape .......and you smell .........sorry feeling touchy as you managed to actually get something done and i achieved exactly nothing so far.........jealousy is not pretty is it :D

Seriously they all look very nice indeed mate and following the builds is as always great fun..........well done bud......hope to see more soon:goodjob:

2 minutes ago, Andy J said:

Great work Lee...superb builds all of them looking forward to seeing lots more in the future 👍 👏👌

Thank you, guys !! It's been a pleasant, sort of, journey, starting back at the hobby again.....

Steve.... You wanna know how many I finished since my join date, here ? ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Longbow said:

Steve.... You wanna know how many I finished since my join date, here ? ;)

That's harsh.... nothing like rubbing salt in the wound!  

That's a great collection of big cats too, now get your act together and get another Tiger on the go...or the figures for this one!

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Stef N. said:

Top quality modelling Lee. Impressive collection of cats.👏

Thanks, Stef !!.... Now, on to Your plans for the Pz III Build, again :D

5 hours ago, M3talpig said:

No............................. bite me :tease:

I don't want to chew a lemon....... Oh.... Did i just say that ?

Okay, brother, what kit have you picked for the next GB ? And no taking the uneasy route out, this time ;)

4 hours ago, Jasper dog said:

That's harsh.... nothing like rubbing salt in the wound!  

That's a great collection of big cats too, now get your act together and get another Tiger on the go...or the figures for this one!

Thanks, Darryl.... I can't wait to get back to the bench, but work has not been too cooperative today, either.....

Should have a package waiting when I get back to the house, though ;)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

They're fantastic - all really excellent builds, and I really like your paint and weathering - top notch work!

Hope you don't mind one small comment - I think we could appreciate their quality even more if you photographed them with a plain piece of card or similar behind them, as the cluttered backgrounds don't do them any favours. :)

Still, marvellous models!

Keith

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, keefr22 said:

They're fantastic - all really excellent builds, and I really like your paint and weathering - top notch work!

Hope you don't mind one small comment - I think we could appreciate their quality even more if you photographed them with a plain piece of card or similar behind them, as the cluttered backgrounds don't do them any favours. :)

Still, marvellous models!

Keith

Thanks, Keith !!

I really do need to try and take better pictures. I need a light box, of some form, I think ;)

• Like 1

You've got a lovely pair there. No, not you madam! Nice work Lee. If I had to pick one of them it would be the Tiger. I like the chipping effect especially. Great work.

John.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bullbasket said:

You've got a lovely pair there. No, not you madam! Nice work Lee. If I had to pick one of them it would be the Tiger. I like the chipping effect especially. Great work.

John.

Thank you, John !! ;)

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Nenad Ilijic said:

They look great Lee! 

Never tried to do MNH factory camouflage myself. Really nice!

Best,

Nenad

Thanks, Nenad !!

It actually wasn't as bad as I was thinking it would be. Give it a go, some time ;)