Wandavision

Trailers are on TV for this new series on Disney+, First episode on January 15th.

I long ago lost track of who is who(m) in the MCU so I had to go online to find out.

It may be a more exciting mix of Bewitched and Millennium man, who knows?

Here's a link to a trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBhlqe2OTt4

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Loved it, allowed time to explore the trauma that Wanda Maximoff has been through over the last few years that the movies hadn't really dealt with.

It was an interesting diversion that in the end was resolved with the usual CGI whizz bangs and stuff, but overall was an enjoyable romp.

Now we have The Falcon and The Winter Soldier just starting and this looks more like traditional territory for Superhero TV.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, IanHx said:

Gave up on first episode after 30 mins.

The first spisode only lasted 30 mins :)

It was a oddity at first but developed into some thing much deeper than most MCU stuff has had the opportunity to do. It took patience as it wasn't the usual WHAM BAM affair that Falcon + Winter is from the outset. I'm finding that becoming rather cliched already, reminds me too much of Agents of Shield, expecting Coulsen and co to arrive at any moment :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/21/2021 at 9:47 AM, Mick4350 said:

think I fell asleep in episode four and Disney plus says the next episode is number nine. I hate the features autoplay function.

Surely there must be a way to go back to a particular episode? Any streaming service that lacks this facility would seem like something out of the Dark Ages...

Chris.