1 minute ago, Andy J said:

Ha ha...believe it or not i actually knew that Bob ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘

Just checking, after all the questions on Atak zimm.ย :shrug:

• Haha 1
Just now, Retired Bob said:

Just checking, after all the questions on Atak zimm.ย :shrug:

Ordered this a while ago Bob as usual because of the box art.....perfect for me to try and recreate methinks ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘

Nice. I like Miniart kits. A bit complicated but well detailed, produced and finish into great models. Looking forward to this one.๐Ÿ‘

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Andy J said:

Ordered this a while ago Bob as usual because of the box art.....perfect for me to try and recreate methinks ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘

I made one with that winter scheme 30+ years ago using the Tamiya kit, I'm tempted to re-do it with the Minicraft kit but the back log in the kit queue isย enormous.....ย might be able to fit it in about 2050.ย ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿฆฝ

• Haha 2
11 minutes ago, Stef N. said:

Nice. I like Miniart kits. A bit complicated but well detailed, produced and finish into great models. Looking forward to this one.๐Ÿ‘

Well I haven't built a Miniart kit before but the reviews seem good so why not ๐Ÿ™‚. I will start a wip as soon as it arrives mate but I'm looking forward to recreating that worn out whitewash look ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ‘

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Retired Bob said:

I made one with that winter scheme 30+ years ago using the Tamiya kit, I'm tempted to re-do it with the Minicraft kit but the back log in the kit queue isย enormous.....ย might be able to fit it in about 2050.ย ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿฆฝ

I love the worn knackered look Bob I think it looks great ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ‘

• Like 1

I do like the look of the Panther and you have made a lovely job of both ofย these.

ย 

Wayne

• Thanks 1

Congratulations on two superb big cats ,well done ๐Ÿ‘ย 

• Thanks 1